1.4K views
Interest Rate

Approved for $8,000 for a procedure and after waiting days for call backs and never really able to reach Cecilia when she said she would be in, it took an additional 2 weeks for them to send the payment to our clinic!Then found out the check was for $1,500 LESS THAN what we were told but we are still being held responsible for the full $8,000!!

On top of that, were told later on that a fee was being charged to the clinic "just in case we defaulted on our loan"! But still Cecilia has never answered satisfactorily where the missing $1,500 is!!! And yet we're told that we may have to pay an ADDITIONAL $1,000 to the clinic! Luckily, we have a great clinic who is working with us to try and find another resolution for that extra $1,000 that medicalfinancing.com wanted to charge them but then passed on to us to pay!

Find another resource!!!I know all this frustration will be worth it when we have our family but these people are absolutely ridiculous and money-hungry!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of medical loan from Medicalfinancing. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Medicalfinancing to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Medicalfinancing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Medicalfinancing?

Comments

Suwanee, Georgia, United States #1015832

Cecilia is garbage, she did the same thing to me. I just didn't pay them and they retracted the loan and since I didn't have the surgery screw them!