1.5K views
Interest Rate

Approved for $8,000 for a procedure and after waiting days for call backs and never really able to reach Cecilia when she said she would be in, it took an additional 2 weeks for them to send the payment to our clinic! Then found out the check was for $1,500 LESS THAN what we were told but we are still being held responsible for the full $8,000!!

On top of that, were told later on that a fee was being charged to the clinic "just in case we defaulted on our loan"! But still Cecilia has never answered satisfactorily where the missing $1,500 is!!! And yet we're told that we may have to pay an ADDITIONAL $1,000 to the clinic! Luckily, we have a great clinic who is working with us to try and find another resolution for that extra $1,000 that medicalfinancing.com wanted to charge them but then passed on to us to pay!

Find another resource!!! I know all this frustration will be worth it when we have our family but these people are absolutely ridiculous and money-hungry!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of medical loan from Medicalfinancing. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Medicalfinancing to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Medicalfinancing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Suwanee, Georgia, United States #1015832

Cecilia is garbage, she did the same thing to me. I just didn't pay them and they retracted the loan and since I didn't have the surgery screw them!